Many of you requested for this tutorial so here it is!
I thought I’d show you guys how I achieve this simple Smokey Eye look which is suitable for normal asian eyes because most tutorials online are for western eyes, which are super different and wont work for us with asian features.
Also decided to show you guys how I look like completely bare skinned , just me chilling in my most comfortable, unglamorous state. I hope you don’t mind hahah!
Leave me with comments telling me what other make up looks you wanna see next! Video ideas are recommended too xoxo
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/mongabong
► Snapchat: @mongabong
► Blog: www.mongabong.com
► Email: email@example.com
➫ PRODUCTS USED➫
– Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
– W.Lab Teardrop Sponge
– L’Oreal True Match Concealer N123 Fair/Light
– L’Oreal Hydra Perfect Loose Setting Powder – Translucent
– I.T Cosmetics Brow Power Pencil
– Etude House Color My Brows No.5
– BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette
– Tarte Amazonian Clay 24-H Blush – Exposed
– Urban Decay NAKED Ultimate Basics
– L’Oreal Super Liner
– Kat Von D Shade ‘N’ Light Face Palette
– Etude House Curl Fix Waterproof Mascara
– Benefit They’re Real Double The Lip Lipstick – Lusty Rose
– Fauxfayc Fauxstix Liquid Matte in Pot
➫ ON ME ➫
– Leather Jacket – Urban Revivo
– Choker Necklace – Dorothy Perkins
– Contact Lens – Freshlook in Grey
➫ MUSIC ➫
Electro-Light- NCS Release
FTC: This video is not sponsored.