Oei! takes copyright and other intellectual property rights very seriously. It is Oei!’s policy to block access to or remove content that it believes in good faith may contain material that infringes the copyrights of third parties.
Procedure for reporting copyright infringements:
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on Oei! in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information to report possible copyright infringement:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest that has been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing, including a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Oei! site (please provide the URL);
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, (email address is preferred);
- A statement that the notifier has a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted materials described as allegedly infringing is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner, or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Oei!’s Copyright Agent may be reached by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For clarity purposes, only copyright or other intellectual property infringement notices should be directed to the Copyright Agent. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to email@example.com . Please notice that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements above, your complaint may not be deemed valid.