GONG XI FA CAI! It’s time to whip out those prosperous colours like golds, reds and pinks. I created this CNY Make Up look for those of you who are in need of some inspiration on how to incorporate all of the above-mentioned CNY appropriate colours into your make up!
We’re all gonna be moving from houses to houses during visitations, so the most important thing is to make your makeup last ALL DAY. In this video, I shared a few tips and product recommendations on how I achieve flawless looking make up that lasts for hours and hours without budging.
I hope you guys like it!
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/mongabong
► Snapchat: @mongabong
► Blog: www.mongabong.com
► Email: email@example.com
➫ PRODUCTS USED➫
– L’oreal Paris 24H Infallible Stay Fresh Liquid Foundation – 140 Golden Beige |
– L’oreal Paris True Match Corrector Concealer – N123 Fair/Light |
– L’oreal Paris Hydra Perfect Loose Powder – Translucent
– L’oreal Paris Brow Artist Chisel Straight
– Etude House Color My Brows – No.5
– L’oreal Paris La Palette Nude – Rose
– Etude House Pink Skull Eyeshadow Palette – no.2
– L’oreal Paris False Lash Butterfly Mascara Waterproof
– L’oreal Paris Cushion Blush Glow – C1 Sunkiss Coral
– Benefit Hoola Bronzer
– L’oreal Paris Lucent Magic Blush of Light Glow Palette – 03 Blush and Kiss
– L’oreal Paris Collection Star Collection Lipstick – RB602 Scarlet Gold
– L’oreal Paris Collection Star Collection Lipstick – G101 Le Gold
➫ TOOLS USED➫
– Beauty Blender Sponge
– 13 Rushes Brea’s Adventures: In the Rainforest Set – Eyeshadow/Crease/Lip Brush
– Real Techniques Contour Brush
Learn more about the products at http://loreal-paris.com.sg/
FTC: This video is sponsored by L’oreal Paris. All opinions are my own.