Hey loves! I created this makeup look that is both edgy, yet feminine at the same time using the latest Urban Decay NAKED Heat palette.
⚡NAKE Heat Palette⚡
I like the usual burnt brown and warm tones of this palette, and the quality of urban decay shadows have always been unquestionably good. But personally if you ask me, I highly recommend this palette to makeup junkies who’s already owned the other NAKED palettes, or other everyday shades. For beginners, I find the shades a little hard for everyday use and there aren’t too many shades to play around with to create many looks as they are all similar.
I personally found this palette very interesting and useful especially for days I want my make up to last all day as it has both the cream and powdered side. I’ll usually go in with cream, and set with powders. However while I think it’s quite an innovative product, I wished the cream highlight to be more opaque and powders to be less powdery and have less fallouts.
I’ll personally recommend this to people who travel often & prefer to carry one product only.
► Instagram: http://instagram.com/mongabong
► Snapchat: @mongabong
► Blog: www.mongabong.com
► Email: email@example.com
➫ PRODUCTS MENTIONED➫
– NARS Sheer Glow Foundation
– Tarte Shape Tape Concealer – Light Medium
– Etude House Double Lasting Foundation Blender
– Urban Decay NAKED Shapeshifter in Light/medium
– Urban Decay Afterglow Highlight Palette
– Urban Decay NAKED Heat Eyeshadow Palette
– Clio Professional Gelspresso Waterproof Gel Liner 04. Dark Choco
– Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
– Heroine Make Long & Curl Waterproof Mascara
– Urban Decay NAKED Heat Vice lipstick in Fuel
FTC: This video is not sponsored.